jeff elkins wrote:

Is Boa actively used? There doesn't seem to be much activity its mailing list. The tutorial fails for me using python 2.3.5, wxpython 2.5.3.2 and Boa 0.4.0 under debian sid.

Jeff

Boa is not a dead project if that's your concern, maybe it's not getting a lot of attention, but the cvs is getting some decent activity, 0.4.x was recently released, and I've seen some bug reports being fixed in cvs quite fast too.

It's really a great product if you can live with its poor documentation and its constraint-oriented design (as opposed to sizer oriented)
yes I know it supports sizers, but it wasn't designed for it, and you'll probably end up manually coding the sizers because the built-in support is really weird.

anyway, I consider boa the best rad tool for wxpython, it could be better.. but it's still the best of its kind imho.

regards,
Alex Verstraeten.