krishna chaitanya wrote:
I am new to dealing with zip files in python.
I have a huge file which i need to zip and send as an attachment through email.
My email restrictions are not allowing me to send it in one go.
Is there a way to split this file into multiple zip files, so that i can mail them separately.
All the individual zip files should be linked.
I should be able to extract the original file by extracting the first of the small zip files.

You're using the wrong medium. Upload the file to an http server somewhere and just include a link in the email...

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk