On 8 sep 2009, at 02:25, Neil Hodgson wrote:

PythonAB:

I dont want to register with a google account,
is there any way to use a non-gmail account?

  A Google account does not mean you have to use gmail. The Google
account is used to handle your interaction with Google services and can
be used in conjunction with arbitrary email accounts. Just create a
Google account and set the email address to your preferred address.

  Neil

No, but it means that more of my data goes into the same company.
There's no way to use my own email accounts from my own domain,
and I don't have a choice anymore.

In other words, if i want to be able to get the wxPython list mail, I'm
forced to use a google account, am I not? Is this the start of total
control by google?

Time to switch to QT then...

gr
Arno