Klein Stéphane wrote:
Resume :
1. first question : why PIL package in "pypi" don't work ?

Because Fred Lundh have his package distributions unfortunate names that setuptools doesn't like...

2. second question : when I add PIL dependence in my setup.py and I do
   "python setup.py develop", I've this error :
   "error: Could not find required distribution Imaging".
   Why ?

See above.

Now, I add --find-links parameter to easy_install :

If you google harder, you'll find there are packagings of PIL that do work with setuptools...

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk