On Sep 14, 9:23 am, Christopher Culver
<crcul...@christopherculver.com> wrote:
(snip)
> That researcher does not say that language *constrains* thought, which
> was the assertion of the OP and of the strict form of the Sapir-Whorf
> hypothesis. She merely says that it may influence thought.

*I* am the OP! I never said language constrained thought or
intelligence, that's lunacy! That would be akin to saying class status
decides intelligence! You should reread this thread immediately! My
argument is multi-languages and the loss of communication, and
obviously we have before us an example of this miss-communication.