Hi All,

    I am happy to announce a new release of GUI2Exe (0.5.0).

What is it?
=============

GUI2Exe is my first attempt to unify all the available "executable
builders" for Python in a single and simple to use graphical user
interface. At the moment the supported executable builders are:

- py2exe;
- py2app;
- PyInstaller;
- cx_Freeze;
- bbFreeze;
- vendorID.

What's new?
=============

- Added support for the VendorID compiler
(http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/static/Docs/VendorID/vendorid.html)
- testers required!!
- [py2exe-only]: Support for services, com_servers and
ctypes_com_servers - testers required!!;
- Ability to switch between standard menus and custom FlatMenus (MSW
and GTK only);
- Support for a pure-Python RibbonBar in place of the standard menus (MSW only).

Project information

As usual, feedback is more than welcome. Enjoy!

Andrea.

http://xoomer.alice.it/infinity77/
http://thedoomedcity.blogspot.com/