Dan Bishop wrote:

Correction: Now I'm stuck on Level 11.  I think I'm supposed to do
something with the pixels in the image, but what?

Me too. I've tried making different images out of the even and the odd pixels, but nothing interesting happened. I tried to combine both images in various ways (using the Gimp), but that also seemed to be a dead end.

I don't think we need to concernt ourselves with the individual pixel values; otherwise the image would not be a jpeg, it would be a non-lossy format instead.

The forum's tips only go up to 9, so that doesn't help either.

Roel Schroeven