On 2009-11-14, at 00:22, Alf P. Steinbach wrote, in response to my earlier post.

> Anyways, it's a good example of focusing on irrelevant and meaningless
> precision plus at the same time utilizing imprecision, higgedly-piggedly as
> it suits one's argument. Mixing hard precise logic with imprecise concepts
> and confound e.g. universal quantification with existential quantification,
> for best effect several times in the same sentence. Like the old Very Hard
> Logic + imprecision adage: "we must do something. this is something. ergo, we
> must do this".
OK, now we've reached a total breakdown in communication, Alf. You appear to
take exception to
distinguishing between a language and its implementation. My academic work,
before I became a computer
science/software engineering instructor, was in programming language
specification and implementation,
so I *DO* know what I'm talking about here. However, you and I apparently are
speaking on different
wavelengths.

> It's just idiocy.
Regretfully, I must agree.