Aaron Watters wrote:

Also the WHIFF documentation is now hosted on Google App
Engine at the http://whiffdoc.appspot.com/ domain.

When I went there and clicked on the "scatter chart is generated by a straightforward invocation of the standard WHIFF OpenFlashChart middleware: ", Firefox *immediately* opened the 'Official' page of a well-known ugly cult www.sci-----logy.org in a new tab. Something is very, very wrong. I really hope this was not intentional on your part.

When I load the doc page again and click the chart box again, the chart is reloaded from the local cache instead of your site and no tab is opened.

tjr