On 2010-01-25 10:16 AM, Bas wrote:
P.S.
Slightly off-topic rant against both numpy and matlab implementation
of unwrap: They always assume data is in radians. There is some option
to specify the maximum jump size in radians, but to me it would be
more useful to specify the interval of a complete cycle, so that you
can do

unwrapped_radians = unwrap(radians)
unwrapped_degrees = unwrap(degrees, 360)
unwrapped_32bit_counter = unwrap(overflowing_counter, 2**32)

Rants accompanied with patches are more effective. :-)

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco