Anton Shishkov a écrit :
Hi, I can't figure out how can I change the variable type in function.
In C I could do that easily by changing pointer.

(snip)

Others already answered on this. Now, the real question is : why to you want to do such a thing ?

Of one the most common use case for this idiom in C is to workaround the lack of multiple return values, so your function returns an error code *and* "sets" a value thru the pointer. This idiom makes no sense in Python since we have exception handling. FWIW, other use case are usually solved by tuple unpacking, ie:

def fun(a, b):
   return a+b, a*b

sum_, prod = fun(5, 4.5)

HTH