Ed Keith, 04.05.2010 15:19:
--- On Tue, 5/4/10, Stefan Behnel wrote:
Ed Keith, 04.05.2010 14:15:
Python is a great language to write in (although I do
wish it did a better job with closures). But it is a PITA to
generate code for!

Interesting. Could you elaborate a bit? Could you give a
short example of what kind of document text you translate
into what kind of Python code, and what the problems were
that you faced in doing so?

The program is written using itself. If you click on the link above you
will see an HTML file that fully describes the program.

I did. I find it a bit hard to read due to the block splitting (basically like 'include' based spaghetti programming), but so far, the actual code that does the code merging looks pretty simple and I can't figure out where the "PITA" bit is on that page. That's why I asked.

Stefan