On 06/30/10 03:29, CM wrote:
On Jun 29, 6:54 pm, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton<l...@lkcl.net>
wrote:
as more than just a proof-of-concept but to get pyjamas out of looking
like "a nice toy, doesn't do much, great demos, shame about real
life",
<cut>
If may be
generated with pyjamas but I'm not sure how this fulfills your wish to
do something that does more than "doesn't do much".  I would expect a
demo to at least have some typical GUI features on it--or am I
completely missing the point of what you're doing?

I think lkcl wanted to demonstrate that it is more than '"a nice toy"' and that there is an actual real world application for it. I am not sure why he seems to have the urge to do that as for me I am already convinced about its usability.

--
mph