On 7/6/2010 8:05 AM, Ritchy lelis wrote:
 1 - "import numpy as np
      import matplotlib.pyplot as plt"

      In what help's me making the call's of the libraries that way?

http://bytebaker.com/2008/07/30/python-namespaces/

 2 - What's the instruction linspace means/does?

>>> help(np.linspace)
        Help on function linspace in module numpy.core.function_base:

        linspace(start, stop, num=50, endpoint=True, retstep=False)
            Return evenly spaced numbers over a specified interval.

            Returns `num` evenly spaced samples, calculated over the
            interval [`start`, `stop` ].

 3 - Last but more important: "V0 = ... #create an array" if I
 understood, there i'm supposed to introduce the for loop as in my
 initial example. correct?

It is better to create your arrays without looping,
if possible.  But create it however you wish.
(Note than numpy arrays have a fixed length;
create a Python list if you wish to append to it.)

Cheers,
Alan Isaac