Hi durumdara,

On 2010-08-24 11:21, durumdara wrote:
>     def CallBack(Data):
>         d['size'] = d['size'] + len(Data)
>         d['buffer'].append(Data)
>         percent = (d['size'] / float(fsize)) * 100
>         percentp10 = int(percent/10)
>         if percentp10 > d['lastpercentp10']:
>             d['lastpercentp10'] = percentp10
>             print str(percentp10 * 10) + "%",
>
>     ftp.retrbinary("retr " + s, CallBack)
>     print ""
>     print "..downloaded, joining"
>     dbuffer = "".join(d['buffer'])
> [...]
> This code is login into a site, download and delete all files.
>
> I experienced some problem.
> The server is Windows and FileZilla, the client is Win7 and Python2.6.
> When I got a file with size 1 303 318 662 byte, python is halt on
> "retrbinary" line everytime.

So if I understand correctly, the script works well on
smaller files but not on the large one?

> It down all of the file (100%) but the next line never reached.

_Which_ line is never reached? The `print` statement after
the `retrbinary` call?

> Some error I got, but this was in yesterday, I don't remember the text
> of the error.

Can't you reproduce the error by executing the script once
more? Can you copy the file to another server and see if the
problem shows up there, too?

I can imagine the error message (a full traceback if
possible) would help to say a bit more about the cause of
the problem and maybe what to do about it.

Stefan