John Passaniti <john.passan...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Aug 24, 8:00 pm, Hugh Aguilar <hughaguila...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> The C programmers reading this are likely wondering why I'm being
>> attacked. The reason is that Elizabeth Rather has made it clear to
>> everybody that this is what she wants: [http://tinyurl.com/2bjwp7q]
>
> Hello to those outside of comp.lang.forth, where Hugh usually leaves
> his slime trail.  I seriously doubt many people will bother to read
> the message thread Hugh references, but if you do, you'll get to
> delight in the same nonsense Hugh has brought to comp.lang.forth.
> Here's the compressed version:

I did :-). I have somewhat followed Forth from a far, far distance since
the 80's (including hardware), and did read several messages in the
thread, also since it was not clear what Hugh was referring to.

--
John Bokma                                                               j3b

Blog: http://johnbokma.com/    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/j.j.j.bokma
    Freelance Perl & Python Development: http://castleamber.com/