Grant Edwards <invalid@invalid.invalid> writes:

> I've lost track of how many times I've tried to learn to use the Gnu
> "info" command and gave up in frustration.  I've never seen a program
> with a more difficult to use UI.

As I recall, there are other info viewers like tkinfo for example. But
really, how hard is the basic info? Enter to go down a topic, u or l
to back, s for search? Seems simple enough for me.

What's really annoying is when the man page for a program finishes
with a boilerplate announcement that the info version of the
documentation is more complete. And yet, all the info version is, is
the same manual page, including the same boilerplate...