On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 10:17 PM, Octavian Rasnita <orasn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> From: "Daniel Kluev" <dan.kl...@gmail.com>
> Aha, so with other words that ORM doesn't have that feature.
> DBIX::Class also use the DateTime module, but it can use it directly,
> without needing to write more code for that, and it can also return
> localized dates.

Once again. ORMs return _python builtin type_. Localization is not
their responsibility, and plugging it there is code bloat, rather than
feature. Sure you may ask ORM to handle JSONRPC requests on its own,
but ORM responsibility is to map RDBMS features to language objects.
All good python packages limit their functionality to specific field,
so you could choose one you prefer for each different task
independently.

> without needing to load the DateTime module manually and to initialize the
> DateTime object manually...

This is basically stating that you didn't read the code I posted.
Where did you ever find "initialize the DateTime object manually"?
Sorry, but its pointless to discuss anything if you don't want to even
read properly examples you receive.

--
With best regards,
Daniel Kluev