Steven D'Aprano wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:04:34 +0000, Duncan Booth wrote:

Actually, I thought it was a bit weird that I saw ChrisA's comment but
not the message he was commenting on until I went and looked for it. I
read this group on a couple of machines and it looks like Rick's
killfile entry had expired on the other but not this one. Next time I'm
back on the other machine I'll try to remember to sort out the killfile.

Yes, I have this problem too. I'm reluctant to killfile people forever, call me a sucker if you like, but I'm willing to give people second chances (and apparently third and fourth and fifth chances). Methinks it's time for Monsieur Johnson to go back in the killfile.

Luckily for me there are enough folks that still reply to the trolls in my killfile that I can see if it's time to take them off or not. ;)

(This one is a resounding NOT)

~Ethan~