it's a simple source view program.

the codec of the target website is utf-8
so I read it and print the decoded

#-*-coding:utf8-*-
import urllib2

rf=urllib2.urlopen(r"http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=programming";)

print rf.read().decode('utf-8')

raw_input()

It works fine on python shell

but when I make the file "wrong.py" and run it,
Error rises.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:wrong.py", line 8, in <module>
    print rf.read().decode('utf-8')
UnicodeEncodeError: 'cp949' codec can't encode character u'u1368' in position 5
5122: illegal multibyte sequence

cp949 is the basic codec of sys.stdout and cmd.exe
but I have no idea why it doesn't works.
printing without decode('utf-8') works fine on IDLE but on cmd, it print broken
characters(Ascii portion is still fine, problem is only about the Korean)

the question may look silly:(
but I want to know what is the problem or how to print the not broken strings.

thanks for reading.