On Friday, February 20, 2009 9:41:42 AM UTC-6, David Smith wrote:

> What I meant was open open the command prompt, type cd, space, DO NOT
> hit enter yet.  Drag the folder with your script into the command prompt
> window.  Then go to the command prompt window and hit enter.  This
> should compose a command similar to the following:

And why the hell would you resort to such contrived contortions as that? Are
you masochistic? DoubleClicking an icon will take me less that one second. How
long does this sequence take:

 1. Open a command prompt
 2. type "c"
 3. type "d"
 4. type "space"
 5. hover over the folder icon with your mouse
 5.5. Oops, i missed. Go back to step 5!
 6. Mouse click the file "icon"
 7. Mouse drag the file "icon"
 8. Position the mouse over prompt window
 9. Release the "icon"
10. Press the "Enter" key

Can anybody say "!Ay, caramba!"?

Besides, you can skip most of those steps by Shift+RightClicking the file icon
and choosing "Open Command Window Here". But, why the hell would you EVEN do
that when two simple clicks will suffice?

"practicality beats purity"