On 03/08/2012 13:23, lipska the kat wrote:
On 03/08/12 13:10, Mark Lawrence wrote:
On 03/08/2012 12:34, lipska the kat wrote:
A while ago someone asked me what I thought of the Eclipse plugin for
python,

snip

My opinion of Eclipse is unchanged by your words, it's like trying to
run a legless carthorse in the Grand National or the Derby.

:-)) There's this image in my mind ... jeez, get a grip.

I'm sorry to hear that, what would you recommend.

lipska

Sorry I can't recommend anything as I use Python for small personal projects, so I find a combination of Notepad++ and PythonWin totally adequate for my needs. Eclipse is also popular, so simply because I don't like it speed wise doesn't mean that it's not for you. Picking an IDE often gets down to your own preferences and perhaps budget.

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.