Neil Hodgson wrote:
Ethan Furman:
*plonk*

I can't work out who you are plonking. While more than one of the posters on this thread seem worthy of a good plonk, by not including sufficient context, you've left me feeling puzzled. Is there a guideline for this in basic netiquette?

You're right, my apologies. Dwight Hutto is the one I plonked. His signal to noise ratio seems incredibly low.

alex23 can definitely be abrasive, but his ratio is high.

(Now I'm wondering what that says about me as far as who I agree with and why... I'll have to think about that.)

~Ethan~