I'm familiar with pylint, and have recently played with pyflakes and
flake8. I've also heard of pychecker.

Are there others, perhaps including some that aren't written in Python, but
still check Python?

We're considering doing static analysis of a large CPython 3.2 project, but
so far the traditional 3 seem to be coming up a little short for Python
3 compatibility.  Especially, they don't seem to understand PEP 3102
AKA Keyword Only Arguments, and we really like Keyword Only Arguments.

Opensource would be great,but we'd also be willing to pay for a suitable
tool.

Windows or *ix tools would be fine.

Any suggestions about things to check into?