On 29.10.2012 17:52, Grant Edwards wrote:

> By "decleare them privide" do you mean using __ASDF__ name-munging?
>
> It sounds to me like you're just making life hard on yourself.

Gaaaaaah, you are right. I just noticed that using the single underscore
(as I do) does not restrict usage in any "non-natural" way. I was
actually mixing this up in my head with the __xyz__ name-munging.

Thank you very much for hitting my head with a brick. Much clearer now :-)

Best regards,
Johannes

> Zumindest nicht öffentlich!
Kosmologen: Die Geheim-Vorhersage.