On 21/11/2012 13:59, moadeep wrote:
I am trying to write a small bit of code that interactively deletes selected
slices in an image series using matplotlib. I have created a button 'delete'
which stores a number of indices to be deleted when the button 'update' is
selected. However, I am currently unable to reset the range of my slider
widget, i.e. removing the number of deleted slices from valmax. What is the
pythonic solution to this problem?

         self.nframes =  len(self.raw_dicom_stack)

If I've read your intentions correctly the line above should read

self.slider.valmax = len(self.raw_dicom_stack)

If I'm wrong then please ask on the matplotlib users mailing list or possibly stackoverflow.

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.