On 1/20/2013 1:08 AM, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:15:55 -0800, Ramchandra Apte wrote:

[snip dozens of irrelevant quoted lines]
Right-click the file in the traceback and there is an "Go to file/line"
option.

Please trim your replies so that the reader doesn't have to scroll
through page after page of irrelevant text they've already read.

Thank you.

Quite aside from the fact that there already was a quick reply telling me the same thing. A properly threaded reader would have placed it just below my post.

--
Terry Jan Reedy