On 02/09/2013 09:27 AM, Morten Engvoldsen wrote:
Hi Team,
I Have saved my output in .doc file and want to format the output with

Some data here

Can you let me know how can i do that using Python?

Just add an output statement right after creating the file, and another just before closing it.

This is assuming that this is a text file. By explicitly telling us it has a .doc extension, you may be trying to tell us it's in some proprietary file format whose type we have to guess.

BTW, if you actually wanted *code*, you might have considered including some more information about your environment. For example a print statement is an output statement in Python 2.x, while the print function in Python 3.x looks quite different, at least when directed to a file.

--
DaveA