On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:18:46 PM UTC-6, alex23 wrote:
> You claim that no one has time to write a bug report. I point out that
> if they can spend the time ranting about the bug, then they have the
> time.

And i would like to point out that all your nay-saying and condemnations are
taking some valuable time also. Time that could be better spent finding new
ways for our "new friends" to contribute.

* Do you care about the evolution of Python or just give it lip service?
* Do you have an ideas for the name of a Python grievance list?
* What are your opinions of the state of both Tkinter and IDLE? Are you proud
of these modules/packages?
* Why do you support Guido's continued reign of silence?
* But most importantly, do you not want the community/language to evolve or
remain static?

What is your opinion on anything "Python related" Alex? All i've heard from you
is negativity, condemnation, and insults -- with exception of your statements
about the GG's interface the other day, all your other posts have been nothing
but lectures to myself and other concerned Python uses.