Τη Τετάρτη, 10 Απριλίου 2013 12:10:13 π.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Νίκος Γκρ33κ έγραψε:
> Hello, iam still trying to alter the code form python 2.6 => 3.3
>

> Everyrging its setup except that unicode error that you can see if you go to
> http://superhost.gr
>

> Can anyone help with this?
>
> I even tried to change print() with sys.stdout.buffer() but still i get the
> same unicode issue.
>

> I don't know what to try anymore.

root@nikos [/home/nikos/public_html/foo-py]# pwd
/home/nikos/public_html/foo-py
root@nikos [/home/nikos/public_html/foo-py]# cat foo.py
#!/bin/sh
exec 2>>/home/nikos/cgi.err.out
echo "$0 $*" >&2
id >&2
env | sort >&2
set -x
exec /full/path/to/foo-py ${1+"$@"}

root@nikos [/home/nikos/public_html/foo-py]# python3 foo.py
  File "foo.py", line 2
    exec 2>>/home/nikos/cgi.err.out
         ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
root@nikos [/home/nikos/public_html/foo-py]#

As far as thr tail -f of the error_log:

root@nikos [/home/nikos/public_html]# touch /var/log/httpd/error_log
root@nikos [/home/nikos/public_html]# tail -f /var/log/httpd/error_log

and its empty even when at the exact same time i run 'python3 metrites.py' from
another interactive prompt when it supposed to give live feed of the error
messages.

Cameron would it be too much to ask to provide you with root access to my VPS
server so you can have a look there too?

i can pay you if you like if you wait a few days to gather some money.