On 5/12/2013 1:18 PM, Ned Batchelder wrote:
On 5/8/2013 10:39 PM, Mark Janssen wrote:
...The field needs re-invented and re-centered.[...]
For anyone who want to be involved.  See the wikiwikiweb -- a tool
that every programmer should know and use --  and these pages:
ComputerScienceVersionTwo and ObjectOrientedRefactored.

I've never understood why people use that site: the pages end up being
unintelligible cocktail-party noise-scapes with no hope of understanding
who is saying what, or in response to whom.

I certainly found it confusing that something responder and OP comments were in normal text and italic respectively, and sometimes the opposite, and maybe sometimes both in normal types.