On 04/06/2013 15:40, Νικόλαος Κούρας wrote:
Τη Τρίτη, 4 Ιουνίου 2013 5:33:03 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:

I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TRY PLEASE HELP ILL TRY ANYTHING YOU SAY.

You should try power surging your drivers. Have you got a spare power cord?

Jokes are funny, but its over a week now the script is correct and the damn
suexec thing doesnt let me do my job.

I don't know much about the Python suexec module, can you please explain where it's documented. Or is suexec nothing to do with Python?

--
"Steve is going for the pink ball - and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green." Snooker commentator 'Whispering' Ted Lowe.

Mark Lawrence