Perhaps this isn't the right place to post this, but it's the only place I
could find.

I asked yesterday or the day before about Python Game Development, and have
found a few tutorials on PyGame. Now I have a bigger problem: HOW THE HECK DO I
INSTALL PYGAME!?!?! System Details:

• Mac OS X 10.8.4 Mountain Lion
• 4GB DDR3 RAM

I do have Window's installed, as well as Ubuntu 11.04 but I would like to use
Mac OS X if possible. I've tried using MacPorts, Fink, the Mac DMG, source
installing, installing NumPY, just about every way possible. I can't seem to
get it working, I keep getting an error in all my versions of IDLE. I've tried:

• IDLE 2.5
• IDLE 2.7.2
• IDLE 2.7.3
• IDLE 3.1
• IDLE 3.3.1

None of the versions work. I'm using PyGame 1.9.1.

Thanks! Any help is appreciated!