On 2013-06-29 16:52, Joshua Landau wrote:
On 29 June 2013 15:30, Mark Lawrence <breamore...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

On 29/06/2013 14:44, Dave Angel wrote:

Since you're using the arrogant and buggy GoogleGroups, this
http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython.

Please don't make comments like this, you'll upset the Python Mailing List
Police.

*doesn't understand*

Mark frequently makes similar comments (in content and tone) to people who come here using Google Groups. Presumably, he has received criticism for this (mostly on tone grounds, I imagine), either on or off list.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco