On 07/25/2013 09:58 AM, Schneider wrote:
Hi,

nice idea.

mybe - for security reasons - you should ensure, that the right tool is called and not some tool put the path with the same name.

bg,
Johannes

On Thu 25 Jul 2013 03:24:30 PM CEST, Devyn Collier Johnson wrote:
Aloha Python Users!

   I made a Python3 module that allows users to use certain Linux
shell commands from Python3 more easily than using os.system(),
subprocess.Popen(), or subprocess.getoutput(). This module (once
placed with the other modules) can be used like this

import boash; boash.ls()

   I attached the module. I plan to release it on the Internet soon,
but feel free to use it now. It is licensed under LGPLv3.

   The name comes from combining "Boa" with "SHell". Notice that the
module's name almost looks like "BASH", a common Linux shell. The Boa
is a constrictor snake. This module makes Unix shells easier to use
via Python3. This brings the system shell closer to the Python shell.

Mahalo,

Devyn Collier Johnson
devyncjohn...@gmail.com

--