Στις 27/8/2013 7:25 μμ, ο/η Steven D'Aprano έγραψε:
On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 21:18:10 +1000, David wrote:

On 27 August 2013 17:13, Νικόλαος <ni...@superhost.gr> wrote:

I know this isn't the place to ask

Νικόλαος is 100% correct about this.

So, this list is also not the correct place to answer. So please
everyone, do not respond. Thanks.

Asking for recommendations for a hosting provider that supports Python 3
very much is on-topic. (Besides, we often have off-topic discussions on
this list.)

Νικόλαος has asked for help finding a Python-friendly hosting company. I
don't know any hosting companies other than what I would discover by
googling, so I can't help him.

Nikos, I'm not interested in getting into a debate about who is to blame
for your website breaking. You have asked your question, nobody is
obliged to help you, if anyone has a recommendation they will reply, and
if they don't, they won't. That is the way things are, so just accept it.

Okey, i can accept that, what i don't accept is fun on my dispense especially when iam facing such difficulties.

I alredy lost 4 customers :(

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!