On 2013-09-20 19:34, Metallicow wrote:

I prefer wx over qt for these reasons.
Robin works for qt now. *Funny isn't it...*

Lying about someone's employment is not very funny. Robin does not work for "Qt" or even Digia, the nearest thing to a corporate "owner" of Qt these days.

  https://www.enthought.com/company/team/devs/

Basically, To change qt(PySide) you need to pretty much need to be employed by
qt,

This is emphatically incorrect, by your own example. Robin does indeed contribute to the PySide project. Both Qt and PySide are both open to and *driven by* contributions from the community.

  http://qt-project.org/contribute
  http://qt-project.org/wiki/PySideContributors

--
Robert Kern