On 21/10/2013 08:43, Chris Angelico wrote:
On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 6:39 PM, Mark Lawrence <breamore...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
On 21/10/2013 08:31, Chris Angelico wrote:

"I use Google Groups and it sucks, so I delete all the context because
then nobody can see how much it sucks at showing context."

Because it's written in (say) C++ in an object orientated style, so by
rewriting it using assembler in a procedural style it will be fixed?

Certainly not. The solution is to use FORTRAN and functional style.
That should be obvious!

ChrisA

Thank you for the correction, my mistake I'm afraid :(

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence