Den onsdagen den 30:e oktober 2013 kl. 09:52:16 UTC+1 skrev
jonas.t...@gmail.com:
> Den onsdagen den 30:e oktober 2013 kl. 08:07:31 UTC+1 skrev Tim Roberts:
>
> > jonas.thornv...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > >Why did Python not implement end... The end is really not necessary for
>

> > >the programming language it can be excluded, but it is a courtesy to
>

> > >the programmer and could easily be transformed to indents automaticly,
>

> > >that is removed before the compiliation/interpretation of code.
>

> > You only say that because your brain has been poisoned by languages that
>

> > require some kind of "end".  It's not necessary, and it's extra typing. 99%
>

> > of programmers do the indentation anyway, to make the program easy to read,
>

> > so why not just make it part of the syntax?  That way, you don't
>

> > accidentally have the indentation not match the syntax.
>

> > --
>

> > Tim Roberts, t...@probo.com
>

> > Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.
>

> It maybe common practice in program languages, but to me it is slightly
> confusing to have the while/for loop on the same indent level, as the regular
> statements.
>
> Because when the while loop ends there is no other identification then that
> the indent stopped, and to me it is easy to interpret that terms that
> actually straight under the loop belongs to it.
>

> But of course it is a matter of adjust the way i look at the code.
>
> Thanks for help guys.

To show you guys that i am not totally uneducable i actually followed your
sugestions ;D.
(Is there any support similar javascript canvas for drawing, and HTML for
interactivity, textbox, buttons in python?).

I have been programming some PHP long time ago, basicly only remember you had
to have a server running to interact via HTML.

#!/usr/bin/python
import math
# Function definition is here
def sq(number):