On 30/10/2013 18:21, jonas.thornv...@gmail.com wrote:
I am searching for the program or algorithm that makes the best possible of
completly (diffused data/random noise) and wonder what the state of art
compression is.

I understand this is not the correct forum but since i think i have an
algorithm that can do this very good, and do not know where to turn for such
question i was thinking to start here.

It is of course lossless compression i am speaking of.

I can't help with compression but I can help with a marvellous source of the opposite, expansion, it's google groups.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence