On 08/11/2013 10:05, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος wrote:

I never ignore advices.
I read all answers as carefully as i can.
But nevertheless sometimes i feel things should have been better
implemented using my way.

The only relational database that has no relationships as effectively there's only one table, despite what Denis McMahon (amongst others?) has said.

Not of course that i know better, but thats better suited for me in the
level iam.

And better suited to your customers as you've never exposed their data have you? Apart from...

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence