On 13/11/2013 22:00, Ferrous Cranus wrote:
Στις 13/11/2013 11:56 μμ, ο/η Mark Lawrence έγραψε:
On 13/11/2013 21:39, Ferrous Cranus wrote:
Στις 13/11/2013 11:30 μμ, ο/η Johannes Findeisen έγραψε:
On Wed, 13 Nov 2013 23:19:53 +0200
Ferrous Cranus wrote:

Στις 13/11/2013 7:45 μμ, ο/η Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick έγραψε:>
Get ez_setup.py and get-pip.py, and run them with the desired Python.

Why can't i just use that?

root@secure [~]# sudo yum install python-pip
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
   * base: ftp.plusline.de
   * extras: mirror.skylink-datacenter.de
   * updates: ftp.plusline.de
base

| 3.7 kB     00:00
extras

| 3.4 kB     00:00
updates

| 3.4 kB     00:00
Setting up Install Process
No package python-pip available.
Error: Nothing to do
root@secure [~]#

'python-pip' is something that all repos should have, why it cannot be
found?

Please try to figure out your distribution specific stuff by
using a search engine! This was what I found as first result by
searching for "centos pip" at Google:

http://superuser.com/questions/292378/how-to-install-pip-and-easy-install-on-centos

This really is not a Python question but a CentOS issue!

Regards,
Johannes

I have foung this link myself in the morning but it wasnt successfull:

Look:

root@secure [~]# /usr/local/bin/easy_install pip
-bash: /usr/local/bin/easy_install: No such file or directory

root@secure [~]# /usr/bin/easy_install pip
-bash: /usr/bin/easy_install: No such file or directory

If i cannot use 'yum' or even 'easy_setup' how will i install 'pip' and
hence the modules?

I really don't believe this, 24 lines above this one is the link to a
page telling you how to do it, but you're *STILL* asking!!!  What do you
want, jam on it???

But i have gone to the link and did what it said and it didn't proved
usefull thats why i re-ask.

Wrong. You've once again not bothered to read the information that's been handed to you on a plate. If you'd followed the instructions you would not get the "No such file or directory" error shown above. I'm not going to spoon feed you, so please go away and sort this out for yourself, we're sick to death of seeing you here.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence