On 10/12/2013 05:16, rusi wrote:
On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:40:27 AM UTC+5:30, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
By the way, I'm curious. Why are discussions about object oriented coding
off-topic to Python? This is not a rhetorical question.

Well OOP on the python list is certainly on topic.

Interminable discussions about why redrawing the inheritance arrows
the other way round will save the world is OT (for me!)

One of the great joys of reading this list is how wonderfully OT it can get. I have the right to make this statement as I started *THIS* thread. Now what *WERE* we talking about? :)

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence