Le 23/01/14 10:04, Mark Lawrence a écrit :
No, you need to remember how to type xyz into your favourite search
engine.  For this case xyz would be something like "python single
element tuple".

No big deal, but I don't think you are correct.

Problem was that for me I "knew" (it was erroneous of course) that (element) was a python single element tuple... so there was no need for me to look for something I "knew".

Once I understood that what I "knew" was wrong (that is after reading the answers to my first post), I did type xyz in my favourite search engine, which led me to the link I posted in my answer...