On 2/10/2014 10:01 PM, genius...@gmail.com wrote:
Is there a better way of drawing such as another modules

Logo is a drawing language designed for kids who do not know geometry but can imagine walking around on a dirt field and occasionally turning while dragging a stick or dripping paint. Part of the charm is discovering the patterns that emerge when simple actions are repeated.

The Python version, turtle, is built on top of tkinter and its Canvas widget. Since I *do* know coordinate geometry and don't care about the moving animal metaphor, I find it easier to use Canvas directly. This avoids the bugs and limitations (including speed) introduced by the turtle module.

--
Terry Jan Reedy