It's solved now, oh my god I was so stupid! I created a package named "pybrain"
for testing PyBrain module, so obviously when I tryed to import something from
PyBrain library, Python would import all modules from this personal package I
created. The problem was not being reproduced outside Eclipse because only
within Eclipse my personal workstation directory (which contained the personal
package "pybrain") was visible. The solution was simple: I just deleted the
personal package named "pybrain" and now everything is working. Thank you very
much for your help!