On 17/02/2014 06:00, anju tiwari wrote:

Hi all,

I have two version of python 2.4 and 2.7.

By default python version is 2.4 . I want to install need to install
some rpm
which needs python 2.7 interpreter. how can I enable 2.7 interpreter for
only those
packages which are requiring python 2.7, I don’t want to change my
default python version(2.4).
--
ANJU TIWARI...

Please refer to the answer Dave Angel gave you to the same question you posed three days ago.

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.