On 17/02/2014 07:37, kumar wrote:
Hi folks,

         i'm new to python i understood the logging mechanism but unable to
understand how these are applied in real time examples can any body help me out

Start here http://docs.python.org/3/howto/logging.html, if that's not good enough please come back with a more detailed question, I'm certain that someone will be able to help you.

Slight aside you appear to be using google groups. If that is the case would you read and action this https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython to prevent the problems that gg causes. if not sorry about the noise :)

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.