On 02/03/2014 00:55, Ned Deily wrote:
In article
<captjjmqgh5-n8fgki+vmd8grzcw5np64kinka9_b6ewf8gv...@mail.gmail.com>,
  Chris Angelico <ros...@gmail.com> wrote:
What I would recommend, if you don't feel like setting up NNTP, is to
subscribe to the mailing list:

All the same content, but via email instead. Take your pick between
that and a newsreader - whichever's easier to get to work.

Or use one of the multiple interfaces to the group/list provided by
gmane.org: nntp, web, or (read-only) rss.

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.general

This mechanism has the added advantage of being a one stop shop. Not only can you subscribe to hundreds of Python lists there is also a setup that lets you take feeds from numerous Python blogs.

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.