On 05/03/2014 20:46, Marko Rauhamaa wrote:

I think the discussion spawned from the problem of teaching programming
students the right idea of values and objects. A teacher would like to
bring in advanced concepts last, but Python seems to force you to get
them at the very beginning.

Nonsense, people starting out with Python have stated how easy it is to just start writing Python code. This would obviously not be possible if advanced concepts had to be learned up front.

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.